Access to and use of the website, as well as subscription of the services and products it makes available, imply the agreement, acceptance and binding of users to the present privacy and data protection policy.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
“Cookies” is an English term for small software tags that are stored in the access equipment through the browser, retaining only information related to preferences, not including, as such, personal data.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of websites, allowing faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information. Cookies help websites store and retrieve information about your browsing habits in order to personalize navigation according to your preferences.
Placing cookies will help the site recognize your device the next time you visit. We use the term cookies in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
3. WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used:
- Permanent cookies – these are cookies that are stored in the browser (internet) of the access equipment (computer, telephone and tablet) and are used whenever you visit the website www.belone.pt again. They are generally used to guide navigation to the user’s interests, allowing a more personalized service to be provided.
- Session cookies – these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of the browser until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These allow navigation on the website and use of the applications, as well as access to secure areas of the website through login. Without these cookies, services that require it cannot be provided.
- Analytical cookies – These are used anonymously to create and analyse statistics in order to improve the performance of the website.
- Functionality cookies – These save user preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to re-configure the website each time you visit.
- Third-party cookies – measure the success of third-party applications and advertising effectiveness. They can also be used to personalise a widget with user data.
- Advertising Cookies – Target advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to direct advertising campaigns taking into account the user’s interests, and also limit the number of times you see the advertisement, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the website’s organisation.
5. HOW CAN YOU MANAGE COOKIES?
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, and also to inform the user whenever a cookie is received, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. The Client/User can configure cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of their browser.
6. DISABLING COOKIES:
The users can permit, block or delete Cookies installed on their equipment by configuring the options of the browser hosted on their computer. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to find out more information about how to activate “private mode” or unblock certain Cookies:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalized Configuration. For more information, please check out Mozilla Support or the browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content Settings. For more information, please check out the Google Help Center or Help on your browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please check out Apple Support or the browser’s Help.
7. COOKIES IN NEWSLETTERS:
The newsletters we send may, for statistical purposes, contain a “pixel” that allows to know if they are opened as well as to check the clicks through links or ads within the newsletter.
The user always has the possibility of deactivating the sending of the newsletter in the link that is sent at the end of the newsletter.
8. USER RIGHTS:
If you need any clarification, you may also contact the Data Protection Officer, to the email email@example.com.
Date of last update 14/10/2021.
Made by Legal Block – www.legalblock.pt